A seed grader, also known as a seed cleaning and grading machine, is a specialized equipment used in the agricultural industry to clean and sort seeds based on their size, shape, weight, and other physical characteristics. It plays a crucial role in seed processing, ensuring the production of high-quality seeds for planting. Seed Graders and Grain Fine cleaner are suitable for cleaning and grinding all kinds of food grains like wheat, bajra, sesame seeds, green gram, black gram, rice, cumin, mustard seeds, aniseeds, etc. It also removes foreign particles and dust from a variety of foods. This machine enables the user to grade the product to four sizes, whether pre-cleaned or not (not necessary to clean) and or to separate the broken grains out. It can be installed before the color sorting machine for capacity enlargement. In its standard, there are fixed and mobile models The product is feed to inlet for optimal feed over the width of the machine. There is an adjustable feed gate which will only be adjusted when the opening needs to be bigger due to difficult floating products. i.e. fava beans. Screens can be employed as sieves, sorters or graders, and are effectively kept clean by nylon brushes.
• Three screen layers for better cleaning.
• Use of CNC machine for fabrication of all sheet metalcomponents.
• Effective screen cleaning by bouncing rubber balls system.
• Less maintenance due to structurally stable machine.
• Seeds/grains are separated in five different categories i.e. Light Impurities, Heavy Impurities, Dust,
Undersize Impurities & graded good seeds/grains.
• Screen Cleaning Device : Balls, Brush.
• Motor Make: Crompton, ABB or equivalent.
• Machine base made of 6”heavy duty channel.
• Cyclone Dust Collector for environment friendly operation.
• Set of additional screens as per customer requirement.
• Vertical bucket elevator 1-10 Tons/hr