- These incubator shakers are widely used for bacteriological and varied laboratory applications requiring incubation as well as shaking tests and procedures in variety of research and testing laboratories.
- The unit is provided with two doors, the inner door is made of thick plexiglass/float glass, to view the specimens without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer.
- The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement.
- The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame and provided with castor wheels for easy movement inside the laboratory.
- The unit is provided with two/three stainless steel shelves.
- The triple walled back of our incubator shakers are provided with two air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
- The standard model of our orbital shaker has a plat form size of 500mm x 500mm and it can withhold 16-20 flasks of 250ml or 500 ml. However this can be modified to suit the individual customer’s requirements.
- The efficient and diligent shaking system of our incubator shaker has an orbital shaking movement which is powered by a reliable Crompton greaves motor of suitable power and wattage. The shaking speed of our standard model variable speed incubator shaker is between 80 RPM to 400 RPM. However we can customize the speeds as per the individual requirements of the user.