Sun Shine Computerized seed counter is specially designed for quick counting of seeds. This machine is very useful for pulses and grain laboratories where counting of seeds is a routine requirement. It is a micro controller based highly advanced unit with alphanumeric display of the details. The machine can be attached to a personal computer for maintaining the records of the samples obtained. It can also be connected with a serial and/or a parallel printer. It counts seeds In a given weight or volume quickly and accurately. Electromagnetic vibratory action moves the seed upward along the track. Seeds are arranged into a single line before they are discharged. As the seed speeds down the chute, it is detected by a solid state sensor.
- 20 x 4 line alphanumeric LCD display.
- Counts seed of sizes from 0.4 mm to 15 mm.
- Counts maximum up to 999999 seeds in a lot.
- Counting speed: 1000pcs per 2-3min
- Count speed can be regulated.
- USB interface capabilities for attaching computer.
- Blue tooth connectivity.
- Data logging of 200 readings.
- Memory of 20 Program to store user-defined data/counts.
- Continuous working time: 5-10hr
- Power supply 220/230V.